2012年8月21日星期二

Assignment one submission: house for Aldwin Mead


Assignment one submission: house for Aldwin Mead













Last time my client told me about his work and life, from that conversation I made the decision for these design and for him.

The first design is made for him to let him feel comfortable and relax when he come back and also give him straightly what he wants. I made a one meters high foundation up to the ground floor so that keep the privacy. When he opens the door he will see a big wide space, which is his paint wall, dining area and living room. On the right hand side will be the second floor stairs and the way to his bedroom. When he feel tired and stress he could go up the ladder to the top of his house. There will be a good place for his to have a rest and touch the nature. The whole idea is based on the simple and easy shape and structure, because I believe that simple makes beautiful and also that will be the thing I could give a hand on my client out of his stressful work.


The second design has a really simple shape as well. I just made two cuboids to be the main part.

The three levels of this house are connecting by a 4 meters’ height ladder. And I also made a one meters’ height basement for my client to use as his bedroom. On the right hand side of the first floor will be his workroom and there also have a big opening for him on the top of the house. I guess touch the nature will be the way to get his pressure out of his mind.


没有评论:

发表评论